Compact is a high pressure structural laminate, built up from multiple layers of Kraft paper to produce a laminate in thicknesses from 2-25mm.
- 1WHAT IS A COMPACT LAMINATE?
Compact is a high pressure structural laminate, built up from multiple layers of Kraft paper to produce a laminate in thicknesses from 2-25mm. It has a decorative face on both sides and ideal for interior use in washroom cubicles or locker doors, wall panels or laboratory furniture. It is particularly suited to use in high humidity, high impact areas. With a density of 14Kg/m2 (for 10mm thickness), Compact is impressively strong and damage resistant and has remarkable structural stability, requiring no substrate support in thickness over 6mm.
Our compact conforms to EN438:4 and meets conformity with European Consumer Safety, health and environmental requirements
Standard Sizes 183 x 3660mm
Standard Thickness 2-25mm
- 2BENEFITS OF COMPACT LAMINATE
- 3COMPACT APPLICATION
- 4ANTIBACTERIAL COMPACT LAMINATES
- 5CHEMICAL RESISTANT COMPACT LAMINATES
Chemical Resistant compacts are meant for the most challenging environments like clinics, pathological labs, photographic dark rooms, classrooms or stylish saloons where working conditions are prone to use chemicals. The decor paper is treated with an advanced formulation which provides resistance from chemicals, abrasive materials & other harsh substances.
- Chemical resistant
- Tolerant to cleaning agents
- Easy to maintain
- Cost effective in comparison to expensive substitutes like epoxy, slate & stainless steel
MATLAB Resistant Compact Grade Laminates can be used in the following areas:
- Labs and pathologist’s work rooms
- Counters and tabletops in hospitals
- Photographer’s darkrooms
- Beauty salons
- Product testing facilities
- Nurse’s stations, physician and dentist’s examining and treatment rooms
Chemical Resistant Compact Laminates
Size Available: 1550 mm x 3660; Thickness Available: 12 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm & 18 mm
List of Chemicals Ineffective against Chemical Resistant Compact Laminates